At TechCrave.com we understand that during the course of business there will be some instances where there will be returns. We look to provide our customers with a hassle-free return policy. We do have to adhere to guidelines to make the process flow smoothly. As such, TechCrave.com offers a 30-day return policy on all merchandise based on the following conditions:
Damaged Product Box
If Customer receives damaged box upon delivery, please refuse the products upon original delivery attempt. If damaged products are accepted from the carrier, the damage should be noted on the carrier delivery record. Please save the product and the original box and packaging and notify TechCrave.com immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged products. Please notify TechCrave.com Customer Service at email@example.com of damaged products WITHIN THE FIRST 10 DAYS of receipt. Timely receipt of this information is necessary for TechCrave.com to file a damage claim. Damaged merchandise will only be exchanged for the exact same product.
If you have received defective merchandise you must contact TechCrave.com within 30 days for Return/Exchange. After an RMA is issued, we then email or mail you a call tag (Pre-Paid Shipping Label). Defective merchandise will be inspected at the warehouse. We can then issue you a full credit, store credit, or replacement to be redelivered. After 30 days, Customer will have to contact the manufacturer directly, most manufacturers have 1-year warrantees.
Non-Damaged/Defective, and Unopened
If you have non-defective and unopened merchandise within 30 days of original purchase date, we will issue you an RMA # and will give you an address to ship the product to at your expense subject to a 15% restocking fee.
We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened and is not defective.
All return products must have an RMA number or the return will be refused at our warehouse.
To receive an RMA:
- Fill out our online RMA form or call us at 1-877-296-8263.
- Please return all products 100% complete including all original manufacturer boxes with the UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. RMA approval is contingent upon, among other things, the products being 100% complete.
- Customer is not responsible for return shipping when item is defective. TechCrave.com will send you a call tag (Pre-Paid Shipping Label) by email or mail. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when item is non-defective/un-opened.
- TechCrave.com will not ship replacement merchandise until receipt of damaged or defective item.
- All defective or damaged returns are subject to verification.